SIGDEV Analyst #2-017
Intelesys has an opening for an individual who performs intelligence analysis on assigned Digital Networks of interest. Applies knowledge of network fundamentals, open-source tools, current technologies (both software and hardware), and all-source analytic strategies in support of research and development of entities of interest.
May be required to perform all-source intelligence analysis of cyber activities to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, capabilities and vulnerabilities; determines malicious behavior; and recognizes emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture of cyber-based operations.
- Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with CI poly.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to analyze a large network or network components, understand the data flow, the inter-workings, the architecture, protocols, etc. and identify weaknesses, and poor/improper configurations of network.
- Definite strong and deep TCP/IP knowledge.
- Strong desire to do analytical type of work.
Minimum four years direct in depth demonstrated experience with:
- Current agency tools and databases
- Target Research
- Researching Network Topologies architectures and protocols
- Network Operations
- Network Mapping
- Network Protocols
- Network Exploitation of specific protocols and technologies
- Ability to provide both oral and written summary reports and briefs.
- Ability to liaison and collaborate with IC counterparts is desired.
Other Highly Desirable Experience:
B.S. degree in Engineering or related field
Intelesys is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.